[sane-devel] Problems in ARM (atmel) linux - Travelscan 662 (sane-plustek)

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 02:05:44 UTC 2007

sounds like somewhere there is an array of 3-byte R,G,B structs, which
will be padded on arm to 4 bytes. this problem was discovered by DAKA
and myself when building sane for the nslu2/openembedded platform. the
attached patch added some packing directives to correct the issue, but
this was sane 1.0.17, not current.

allan