[sane-devel] Timetable for sane-backends 1.0.19

Pierre Willenbrock pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org
Tue Nov 27 21:36:50 UTC 2007

Volker Grabsch schrieb:
> On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 10:24:05AM -0500, m. allan noah wrote:
>> This is the proposed timetable for the release of sane-backends 1.0.19:
>>
>> 2008-01-06 Feature freeze
>> 2008-01-20 Code freeze
>> 2008-02-03 Release
> [...]
>> If there are any new backends that should be included in that release
>> and haven't been committed to CVS yet, please tell us NOW. We will
>> endeavour to help new backend authors get their code included.
>
> What about the "experimental" backend drivers?
>
> I'm especially interested in the new "genesys" backend. When
> will it move from the "experimental" CVS to the "backend" CVS?
> What does this move depend on? How can I help? Is there any
> site that shows the current state of this backend?

Do you mean the genesys or the genesys-new directory? The changes from
genesys are mostly integrated into the current cvs, minus the settings
for the LiDE 35/50/60 as those still need some tweaking. Oh, and the
source files in genesys/ are a bit outdated compared to genesys/power-mode.

The files in genesys-new have not been touched since they have been
imported.

Regards,
  Pierre