[sane-devel] scanadf on Mac OS X

Yoshi ml at otani-shokai.com
Fri Oct 12 04:43:22 UTC 2007

Excuse me, mailing list address was not included in reply.

Hello jass_johnson:

On 2007/10/12, at 1:48, jazz_johnson at verizon.net wrote:

> On Thursday 11 October 2007, Yoshi wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> I am a Mac OS X 10.4.10 user and I installed latest sane-backends
>> from source code with installing libusb on it, but then I couldn't
>> find
>> scanadf command. I have ever installed sane-backends on a gentoo
>> linux server where I could successfully use scanadf.
>>
>> I have to use ADF scanner(fujitsu fi-5110C or scansnap S500) on that
>> Mac machine. The build log seemed not to have critical errors.
>>
>> I build sane-backends and libusb by just
>> ./configure
>> make && sudo make install
>>
>> And I installed sane-backends after libusb.
>>
>> I would like to get advices to build it.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Yoshi
>
> scanadf is provided by sane-frontends

Thank you for advice.
I've already found this site, but couldn't download the patch.
http://www.martoneconsulting.com/sane-scanadf.html
So I considered that the scanadf patch is already merged into
sane-backends repository.

Is there any other place to get it?

Thank you

Yoshi