[sane-devel] CanoScan FS2720U

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:56:43 UTC 2007

On 10/22/07, S Bonitz <gbonitz at zoominternet.net> wrote:

> I am looking for a functioning Linux driver for the the CanoScan FS 2720U
> film scanner.  I downloaded the development found at
> https://projects.cecs.pdx.edu/~kellyt/SANE-FS2720U/,
> compiled the driver per the provided instructions with no joy.  Perhaps some
> one has been successful with Allan Noah's driver or knows of another
> development that works.

did you try contacting the author of that trac page to see what his
plans are for completing the driver? perhaps you can offer him/her
some assistance. I dont have a Canon driver yet, as my negotiations
with Canon corporate to get documentation have been fruitless. I was
only planning to focus on the DR series anyway.

allan