[sane-devel] Will the CanonScan 3000 Series be supported?

Christian Arnold the-fr3ak at gmx.net
Sat Sep 1 21:55:04 UTC 2007

Hello!

I own a CanonScan 3000. I have to scan multiple pictures a month and I
wanted to do this under linux. But the scanner isn't currently supported
by SANE. Now I would like to know, if the scanner is planned to be
supported and when this may be. If you need help in testing, I will do
my best. I subscribed to the sane-commit mailing list and I'm waiting
for the updates on sane-backends. Currently it doesnt compile because of
missing rule for target lexmark_low.

Best Regards
Christian