[sane-devel] Formulardaten

cgi-mailer at kundenserver.de cgi-mailer at kundenserver.de
Thu Sep 6 22:53:21 UTC 2007

== Neuer Eintrag

-- Formular: 'adddev'

1. Your email address:
   'jeremy at acjlaw.net'
2. Manufacturer (e.g. "Mustek"):
   'Ricoh'
3. Model name (e.g. ScanExpress 1200UB):
   'IS450DE'
4. Bus type:
   'SCSI'
5. Vendor id (e.g. 0x001):
   ''
6. Product id (e.g. 0x0002):
   ''
7. Chipset (e.g. lm9831):
   ''
8. Comments (e.g. similar to Mustek 1234):
   'I have a Ricoh Image Scanner IS450DE (Duplex with an Endorser) similar to the IS450 (Simplex without Endorser) and IS450SE. It's a SCSI-2 scanner with a flat bed and ADF and scans up to 11X17in (Ledger) @ 400dpiX400dpi in 256 shades of gray. It's not listed on your list of supported scanners, although the IS420/IS430 models have BASIC support. I was hoping that the scanning functionality of this model would be similar and might be recognized by the ibm sane-backend, but no such luck! The Endorser and Image Processing Unit are not critical to me. If I can get raw pnm output I can manipulate the images using my netpbm bash scripts.'
9. Data (e.g. sane-find-scanner -v -v):
   '#cat /proc/scsi/scsi
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 05 Lun: 00
Vendor: RICOH    Model: IS450            Rev: 1R04
Type:   Scanner                          ANSI SCSI revision: 02

# scsi_info /dev/sg0
SCSI_ID="0,5,0"
HOST="0"
MODEL="RICOH IS450"