[sane-devel] Will the CanonScan 3000 Series be supported?

René Kjellerup webmaster at keenan.dk
Tue Sep 11 12:21:05 UTC 2007

Hi'

What I'd try, when unplugging and replugging the scanner and it
doesn't stop adding to the log, is; just after you replugged the
Scanner is to start up the scanner software.
ie. In Photoshop go to:

Files->Import->CanoScan 3000F

And just let it start up, not pressing preview, scan or any thing.
Just let it open and then close it again.

That seem to do something to my CanoScan 4200f, maybe it could
help you too.

I haven't got a log of yet though, but it was observed using
Usbsnoop pro I haven't gotten around to try with usbSniff.

Venlig Hilsen/Kind regards
René Kjellerup

-- as life grows older, I gain experience.