[sane-devel] intel OSX10.4.10 + epson 1660

Mattias Ellert mattias.ellert at tsl.uu.se
Mon Sep 17 06:15:41 UTC 2007

Hi!

The ppc and i386 versions are compiled from the same sources. In some
occasions there have been issues due to the different endianess of the
two families of processors, but then usually the i386 version works and
the ppc version fails, since the i386 version has had extensive testing
in linux.

To help debugging, please provide the outputs of

/usr/local/bin/sane-find-scanner

and

/usr/local/bin/scanimage -L

	Mattias