[sane-devel] Help with Canon LiDE 90 (GL842)

kent whitten kentwhitten at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 20:36:38 UTC 2007

I'm trying to get this going, and could use any hints
what the gpio pins might be used for.  This guy has
lots more pins set for output, than any other genesys
device.  I'm actually scanning, but getting nothing
back but zeros, so I'm taking all 200 passes in
calibrate_offsets, then getting a black page. All of
my traces are caught on a CATC anaylzer, and there is
another scanner here in pieces, if I can answer any
questions.
Thanks
Kent