[sane-devel] hp7400c won't work with latest sane ?

Tymoteusz tymoteusz.drozd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 23:36:52 UTC 2008

Hi all
recently my hp7400c stop working after sane upgrade.
i have tested problem on arch linux and ubuntu 8.04
both of them have kernel 2.6.24 and both have recent sane-backends
i'm attaching log from scanimage -d avision:libusb:001:002 with set
SANE_DEBUG_AVISION=7.
Effect is not always the same if i try to scan trough xsane or kooka
then i'm getting crash not only of xsane but whole xorg. I will snoop
this aspect of problem. If i catch something then i'll send info.
if someone have any ideas how to solve problem i will be pleased to hear it.
Regards.