[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 90

Guillaume Gastebois guillaume.gastebois at free.fr
Wed Apr 9 20:20:02 UTC 2008

Hello,

Today : regression !!!!

I tryed to remove lide 35 gpio sequence and to write 0x6b=0x6b & 0x03.
The result was : the motor try to move the head to home (but head is
still home position). When I press a button, the scanner make a scan and
... don't stop at the end. I see that pressing a button makes that the
head stops. I don't understand because in windows snoop only
GPIO14,13,12 and 11 moves.

I tryed writing 0x16=02 and 0x1a=24 and I get an "Extremely low
Brightness detected...." (I must open the trap to avoid this and get
some black image...)

Regards
Guillaume