[sane-devel] a wish list for SANE improvements

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Fri Apr 11 09:19:10 UTC 2008

Le Friday 11 April 2008 08:35:35 Alessandro Zummo, vous avez écrit :
> On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:33:50 +0200
>
> stef <stef.dev at free.fr> wrote:
> > 	Hello,
> >
> > 	since the general mood is improving SANE without breaking everything,
> > here's my wishlist:
>
>  While I DO agree on the matter, I haven't noticed the general
>  mood was that one, otherwise I wouldn't ever started SANE Evolution....
>
>  :-)
>
>  Am I wrong?
>
> --
>
>  Best regards,
>
>  Alessandro Zummo,
>   Tower Technologies - Torino, Italy
>
>   http://www.towertech.it

	Hello,

	I get this impression from the few persons that expressed their opinions
recently. However, some will only tolerate a SANE_FRAME_RGBI and
SANE_FRAME_JPEG, others will accept more things. This is why I sent this
wishlist. I suppose some items will be rejected, some will be accepted and
that other usefull propositions will pop up.
	But you are right that only a few opinions were expressed, that nothing
changed in years, and that things often get discussed endlessly.
	I'll be on vacation next week, but when I return, I intend providing some
patches to help things moving on.

Regards,
	Stef