[sane-devel] hp4570c driver from modified hp5590 backend almost working

Markham thomas markham.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:14:17 UTC 2008

Hi Ilia,
    Those changes are not the only ones required... It was still failing.  I
have a patch file I will post here once I test the modes.   Let me test all
the modes (I only tested full color preview and scan).  I also haven't
tested the ADF connected to it.   I may not get to testing it until later
today,  I have to dig out the ADF feeder.
     I do have a question for you:  I called the 4570 a:

"Workgroup scanner"

But im not sure if it should be that or a document scanner (per your entries
in the hp5590 driver for other scanners).  Any idea which it would be?