[sane-devel] Success in modifying hp5590 backend to support hp4570: driver works!

Markham thomas markham.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:18:27 UTC 2008

In regards to the issue with dpi.  That was too early in my debugging
phase...  I mis-read the dpi_x value and was thinking it should be 300 dpi
for that entry..  turns out it a correct value.

There was another change from my earlier posts that was needed to get it the
driver working.   I will test other modes and the ADF to verify it all..  So
far I've tested full color scan and line art.

-- Markham