[sane-devel] SANE on Mac OS X

Dan Tappin dan.tappin at wavefront.ca
Sun Aug 10 06:14:23 UTC 2008

Hi Allan,

I am now looking at the CLI to get this working.  Here is my command:

scanimage --format=tiff --source="ADF Front" --page-width=279.406 --
page-height=431.808 > test.tiff
scanimage: rounded value of page-width from 279.406 to 279.406
scanimage: rounded value of page-height from 431.808 to 431.808
scanimage: rounded value of br-x from 215.872 to 215.872
scanimage: rounded value of br-y from 279.364 to 279.364

The output is still 8.5" x 11".  I must be missing something here.

Dan