[sane-devel] pixma MP810 working with sane

Jean-Nicolas Gautier jean.nicolas.gautier at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:24:16 UTC 2008

Hello,
I bought a pixma MP810 one year ago. It works but I have the problem
with color alignment : yellow, magenta and cyan layers are shifted.
If any developper want informations about MP810 working with sane, don't
hesitate to ask me, I'll be happy to help you.
Currently, I use sane-backends from CVS, updated few weeks ago.
Thank you for the work you've done with sane project.

J.-N. Gautier

--

Please, consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email.