[sane-devel] [AVISION] Problem with a AVISION FB6080E scanner

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Thu Aug 28 17:33:14 UTC 2008

René Rebe <rene at exactcode.de> wrote:

Hi,

> Btw. any change we can convert this debian hosted CVS to SVN?
> It's way saner to use and actually SANE is the only project enforcing
> this CVS braindamage on me ... :-(((

The only issue is that there are a bunch of scripts around the CVS
repository that need to be identified and updated for SVN.

Other than that, switching to SVN is as easy as asking for the root to
be created, running cvs2svn and setting up the commit mails and the
updated scripts.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>