[sane-devel] pixma MP810 working with sane

tux99 adr-nabble at uridium.org
Fri Aug 29 00:41:54 UTC 2008

Jean-Nicolas Gautier wrote:

> Hello,
> I bought a pixma MP810 one year ago. It works but I have the problem
> with color alignment : yellow, magenta and cyan layers are shifted.

I have the exact same problem also with a Canon Pixma MP810.
I'm using Mandriva 2008.1 but I have installed the latest CVS
sane backend (sane-scm-2008-08-28).
# scanimage -V
scanimage (sane-backends) 1.1.0-cvs; backend version 1.1.0

I'm available for testing any bugfixes or for any further details, too.

Arne