[sane-devel] [AVISION] Problem with a AVISION FB6080E scanner

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Fri Aug 29 15:00:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

I hope noone votes against a CVS to SVN switch these days :-) (well, ok
some folks would probably argue for hg or git, ...).

If noone objects, I would even like to offer to spend some time on
converting
those scripts as anything not CVS (SVN or HG preferred) would make my
life interacting with the SANE source tree a way more enjoyful experience.

Yours,