[sane-devel] Any progress on the MF4150?

Nicolas nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Sat Aug 30 19:02:13 UTC 2008

Ok, as far as I understand, we have 2 models - 4140 and 4150 - which
share a same usb pid, but use a different pixma protocol version.

I'm having a look in the pixma backend on how we could deal with this.

What report sane-find-scanner and scanimage -L seems right:

sane-find-scanner reports info taken from the usb device itself, here
the MF4150 (same info as in a lsusb -v)

scanimage -L reports the info placed in the pixma backend for this
corresponding vid/pid

Nicolas