[sane-devel] Regarding No scanner identified on Fedora 8.0

sidd gautam siddharth_pnb at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 13:13:32 UTC 2008

Hi , Thanks indeed.  I typed this commad on Terminal and Message was: NO SCANNER WERE IDENTIFIED. IF YOU WERE EXCEPTING SOMETHING DIFFERENT,check the scanner is plugged in,turned on and detected by the scan-finding-scanner tool. Then Again I went to different machine where scanning is working and typed the same command on terminal scanimage -L in that machine it showed the scanner name. Please let me know what is missing in my machine, is there any RPM I have not installed. Thanks in Advance.Sidd