[sane-devel] [Fwd: Re: Canon MX300 "No devices avialable"]

Nicolas Martin nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Thu Dec 18 22:01:37 UTC 2008

Canon PIXMA MX300 is supported by the pixma backend in Sane CVS.

Install Sane CVS on Xubuntu following the step by step procedure given
on this blog:

http://mp610.blogspot.com/2008/04/give-your-scanner-new-freshly-sane.html

Feel free to post again if you don't succeed or if you need more
details.

Nicolas