[sane-devel] DocketPORT 465 Scanner

Jack McGill jmcgill85258 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 15:56:11 UTC 2008

Hi,
This software is a proprietary, closed source driver. It does not have anything to do with Sane, so it does not work with Xsane frontend. It only outputs to TIFF file format. It is pretty much a command line interface. It seemed to work pretty good overall.

It is designed to work with the newest DocketPorts, the 467, 487, 667 and 687. But you can get it to work with the 465, 485, 665 or 685 with a very minor change to the code.

You can email DCT to get the driver. They will probably tell you that it is only for resellers of their equipment. But keep bugging them and they eventually will give it to you.

Jack McGill