[sane-devel] SANE release delayed until Feb 10

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 01:13:00 UTC 2008

I've had guests this weekend, which has prevented me from committing
some pending changes, and doing various release-related work. We've
also seen some changes come in from other devels, and have a pending
regression fix for one backend. As such, I am going to hold off the
release until next weekend.

I am about to commit a bunch of gcc warning fixes, mostly (char *)
casts in str*() function calls, so everyone watch out for your
personal backend getting updated...

allan