[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 80 (2nd try)

Reinhard Biegel r.biegel at gmx.at
Wed Feb 6 15:21:53 UTC 2008

Am Wednesday, 6. February 2008 schrieb Stefan Lucke:

> Do you have some old sources of your changes ?
>
> Playing with motor settings doesn't make a difference (at the moment).

Sorry, I trashed the sources because I messed something up and then nothing
was working any more. I planed to start over again but had no time to do so.

As far as I remember I simply set the registers as it is done by the windows
driver after pluggin in the scanner and then I replaced them step by step
with existing sane calls.

Oh....i just remember there was something that had to be called at any price
but didn't find any documentation about that. I'm going to look for that in
my logs.

Regards,
Reinhard