[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 4990 driver

Claus Boje claus at egehuset.dk
Mon Feb 11 20:27:24 UTC 2008

I have made the part of epson2 backend that special for the Perfection 4990
scanner. Every thing should work, but more testing would be nice. I have too
made the part of the epson backend (the old driver) for 4990, but there are a
few thing not working, especial with the transperant unit.

Claus Boje