[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 90

sane at tsleg.com sane at tsleg.com
Mon Feb 11 23:11:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've made some progress ...

I changed :
 /* CANOLIDE35 */
  {1200,
/*TODO: find a good reason for keeping all three following variables*/
   87,                /*(black) */
   87,                /* (dummy) */
   0,                /* (startxoffset) */
   10400,            /*sensor_pixels */
   210,
   200,

By :
 /* CANOLIDE35 */
  {600,
/*TODO: find a good reason for keeping all three following variables*/
   87,                /*(black) */
   87,                /* (dummy) */
   0,                /* (startxoffset) */
   10400,            /*sensor_pixels */
   210,
   200,

And used the gpo values :
  /* CANONLIDE35 */
  {
   {0x38, 0x80}
   ,
    {0x7f, 0xe0}

It's no so bad ... (but image is always inverted ...)
To have the white led, in color mode of scanimage, it's ok.

scanimage -d  --mode Color > image.pnm

PS : I need to be root ... do you know what to do to avoid it ?

Concerning scan borders, we must change scan area (not best, but better) :
 SANE_FIX (9.),        /* Start of scan area in mm  (x) */
  SANE_FIX (7.7),        /* Start of scan area in mm (y) */
  SANE_FIX (218.0),        /* Size of scan area in mm (x) */
  SANE_FIX (297.0),        /* Size of scan area in mm (y) */

Guillaume Gastebois a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I modified registers 10-1d with :
>
> {0x04, 0xd3, 0x04, 0xd3, 0x02, 0xa3, 0x20, 0x06, 0x00, 0xff, 0x24, 0x00,
> 0x00, 0x04},

Where do I set this ? (which parameter of which struct ?)

Thanks again for your help.

PS : Reading your comments, I guess you're french ;)
Bonne soirée ;)