[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 90

Guillaume Gastebois guillaume.gastebois at free.fr
Tue Feb 12 22:17:47 UTC 2008

Hello,

I see that reg[2] was like 0x07. So INVOP was still set !!!
I comment out offset_calibration in genesys_flatbed_calibration, set
reg[2] to 0x03, and I get a black image with a gray vertical line in the
middle !!!
I try to reenable offset_calibration and I get :
http://ggastebois.free.fr/lide90_snoop/toto_10_0_0_invop_0.jpg
In the central vertical line we can see a piece of my dinosause not
reverted !!! I think this works. And good news : the frontend seems to
be (or to be compatible) with a wolfson wm8199.

If you remember, this gray line is on the vertical of the small black
piece (in calibration area). So calibration is better with black area !!

Regards
Guillaume