[sane-devel] genesys_gl841.c: infinite loops

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:00:23 UTC 2008

On Feb 13, 2008 9:22 PM, Pierre Willenbrock <pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org> wrote:
> Pierre Willenbrock schrieb:
> > Stefan Lucke schrieb:
> >> Hi,
> >> I guess there are 3 possibilities for infinite loops.
> >> Attached patch fixes this and adjusts loop threshold
> >> to given comments..
/../
> > Thanks for spotting these.
/../
> commited.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask: what is status of GL841
support and how can I help? The docs say GL841 support will be added
to genesys backend, but beyond that I don't see any info. I guess you
gentlemen are the ones implementing this work. I'd like to help, so
that the latest Canon scanners can get support (I have a Canoscan
8800F).

What can I do to help?

Regards, Gernot