[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 90

Guillaume Gastebois guillaume.gastebois at free.fr
Wed Feb 13 20:13:10 UTC 2008

Hello,

So. I tryed your patch with and without shading calibration :

with shading : same as bevor but calibration is now 4s long (see
http://ggastebois.free.fr/lide90_snoop/no_shading.jpg and
http://ggastebois.free.fr/lide90_snoop/no_shading.txt)

without shading : image with some vertical lines (but ve can see the
dinausore). Calibration is 4s long (see
http://ggastebois.free.fr/lide90_snoop/shading.jpg and
http://ggastebois.free.fr/lide90_snoop/shading.txt)

Regards