[sane-devel] Canon LiDe25: error submitting URB

Ken Bender bender647 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 21:58:51 UTC 2008

Yes!

We have a mix of 32-bit and 64-bit machines around here, so I usually take
the lazy approach and compile apps on a 32-bit platform and they run on
either platform.  This is the first time that didn't work (and to be honest
I don't know why).  I recompiled the library and sane apps as well as 9
other dependencies in my 64-bit prefix and it works great.

Thanks for your help and sorry it turned out not to be sane specific.