[sane-devel] A problem with Epson GT-2500

Alex Bernier alex.bernier at free.fr
Sat Feb 23 14:25:42 UTC 2008

Hello,

  I use the version 1.0.18 of the SANE backends (the version which is
currently packaged in the testing branch of Debian).
I own an Epson GT-2500. When I use the '--quick-format Max' option, the
entire flatbed is not scanned (the last centimeter is not scanned).
The maximum size of the "width of scan-area" is limited to 215.9mm ("-x"
option of scanimage), but the flatbed is larger... maybe one centimeter more.
If I use "-x 225.9" for example, scanimage says that the value is
automatically rounded to 215.9.

I don't know whrere the problem come from, if it is in the frontend or in
the backend. Could you please help me ?

Regards,

Alex Bernier