[sane-devel] A problem with Epson GT-2500

Wolfram Heider wolframheider at web.de
Sat Feb 23 16:00:30 UTC 2008

Hello Alex,

it's not a problem it's simply a hardware limit since the GT-2500 is an A4
scanner with 215,9mm maximum scan width (height may go up to  356mm with
the ADF) - have a look on the data-sheet.
If you will go beyond these limits you will have to employ another type of
scanner (A3).

Regards
Wolfram Heider