[sane-devel] more actions fore sane 1.1

Alessandro Zummo azummo-lists at towertech.it
Thu Feb 28 22:55:27 UTC 2008

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:49:34 -0500
"m. allan noah" <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:

> yes- i am now inclined to agree with you, oliver.
>
> >  Don`t you think you already lost control about what you started?
> >  Please take a step back and take a look at what you are doing.

 well, maybe I should declare my intentions in a cleaner way.

 I would like to evolve sane by little steps, one after another,
 while keeping compatibility.

 I want to do that by adding new frame types and new actions.

 Now if the other developers here can declare their intentions
 and the way they want to implement them, we can have a better
 picture of the thing that's going on and we can see if and
 how we can work together toward the same target.

--

 Best regards,

 Alessandro Zummo,
  Tower Technologies - Torino, Italy