[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 90

Pierre Willenbrock pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org
Tue Jan 8 18:57:44 UTC 2008

Guillaume Gastebois schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I tried with : SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS_GL841=255 scanimage
> --device-name=genesys:libusb:001:005 > toto.pnm
>
> Result can be found in attachement.
>
> It locks on last line and did nothing else.

It sits in gl841_slow_back_home, genesys_gl841.c:3581-3597. You need to
get the head to move and figure out if/how the home position switch is
activated. If the motor or the switch can be deactivated, some GPIO is
typically responsible for that. The motor and home-switch of my LiDE35
need to be enabled using GPIO, and default to off. There is no standard
regarding these settings, so you need to go through your usb logs to
find a working GPIO-setting-sequence.

Hope that helps,
  Pierre