[sane-devel] artec e+pro- vertical lines- some samples

Philip Aston philip.aston at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 12 13:31:52 UTC 2008

Yes I agree it was REALLY stupid but the penny dropped (about the black
hat and the spam or worse) immediately after that email, so I changed
the password, before sending the "retraction" in (my next email), thats
why no-one could access the account.  When I logged back into it I was
extremely fortunate there had been no activity! I fully accept that msn
require us not to do this for a very good reason and I hope thats the
last major senior moment I experience.

The files are now on http://homepage.ntlworld.com/philip.aston/ and I
apologise for that ridiculous mistake!