[sane-devel] Fujitsu ScanSnap S510 missing last cm of page

leo dunbar leodunbar at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:22:52 UTC 2008

hi everybody,

I just bought a Fujitsu SnapScan S510 and everything works perfectly except
every page scanned is missing about 1 cm of the bottom of every page. Is
this a problem with the ADF?
I also have an aging Fujisu Fi-4120C that is supposed to be replaced by the
new scanner that does not have that problem - so it's probably nothing I am
doing wrong.

I am running Ubuntu 7.10
scanimage -V
scanimage (sane-backends) 1.0.18-cvs; backend version 1.0.18

I also compiled and tried these snapshot versions:
sane-backends-2008-01-19.tar.gz
sane-frontends-2008-01-20.tar.gz

Thanx for any help.
Leo.