[sane-devel] Fujitsu JPEG Duplex Scanning

Simon Glass sglass at bluewatersys.com
Sat Jul 5 08:19:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

On a Fujitsu FI-5750C I get JPEG working fine on the flatbed, or when
using ADF on the front / back size simplex.

But when I scan duplex JPEG, I get an image which is only half as wide
as it should be, and seems to have 8 lines of valid data, then 8 lines
from somewhere else, etc. Also the JPEG apparently has about half its
size in extraneous data (I get a warning when loaded into gimp).

It's as if all the data is there but in the wrong place.

It could be something I don't understand about interlacing. Is this
supposed to be handled automatically by the driver?

This is with CVS checked out today.

Thanks,
Simon