[sane-devel] Sane ADF Duplex parameters

Frank frank.billot at free.fr
Thu Jul 10 11:27:55 UTC 2008

Hello,
I am using a HP5590. I just discover that sane handles it, and even better
than then native hp soft, the duplex function operating correctly whereas
it does not with the hp soft.
This is FANTASTIC, great job.
I have a question : the pages are scanned upside down with the duplex
option, which means it seems to assume the pages are binded on the short
side. Is there a way to set a parameter to choose long side or short side,
so as to have each other page rotated if necessary ?
Or, is there the option not to have the two sides of the page on the same
image ?
Many thanks

--
Frank Billot