[sane-devel] I have achieved ADF duplex scan

Frank frank.billot at free.fr
Sat Jul 12 08:55:49 UTC 2008

I have a suggestion concerning the duplex function using the
SANE-Backends-1.0.19 : on my hp5590, it writes recto and verso on the same
page, and they are upside down. Being on the same page, I cannot use a
tool like pdtfk to rotate the part I want.
The suggestion would be to write them on separate pages. Another
improvement would be to have a parameter for choosing longside or
shortside binding, so as to force rotation of everyother page or not. The
ultimate improvement would be to ocr the pages to rotate them whenever
necessary, a costly improvement that would not bring that much to the two
other options.

Frank