[sane-devel] [RFC] sanei configuration framework improvement

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:42:07 UTC 2008

you will have to do the same for scsi, so this seems like a fair bit
of code duplication.

how about hiding the existing sanei_* functions, and calling them from
wrappers? something like:

_sanei_usb_attach_matching_devices (
  const char *name,
  SANE_Status (*attach) (const char *dev)
  SANE_Status (*attach2) (const char *dev, SANEI_Config * config)

  else if(attach2){

sanei_usb_attach_matching_devices (
  const char *name,
  SANE_Status (*attach) (const char *dev)

sanei_usb_attach_matching_devices2 (
  const char *name,
  SANE_Status (*attach) (const char *dev, SANEI_Config * config)