[sane-devel] problems with genesys and MD6228

Werner Holtfreter Holtfreter at gmx.de
Tue Jun 10 14:38:48 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, 10. Juni 2008 06:37:42 schrieb stef:

> 	I finally got time to look at the log. I noticed that the scan
> is failing due to incorrect scan parameters, not to MD6228
> related problems. Please edit the script, and change scan to only
> (no geometry options):
>
> ../frontend/scanimage -d genesys --resolution 50 2>scan.log >scan

Thanks, this works fine! The starting point at the top of page
varies only between 0,4...0,8.

But --resolution 100 (I have short tested with others, but seen only
with 100) the old problem sometimes: The scanner head starts to
shake and does not move properly. Sometimes means about 30 %.

(Log comes direct to you.)
--
Viele Grüße
Werner Holtfreter