[sane-devel] How to use DBG(level, fmt, ...) to output debug information?

eagleskycloud eagleskycloud at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 01:52:26 UTC 2008

Hi

       I look up the <sane/sanei_debug.h>, and I also refer to the backends
wrote by others, but I still confused how to use DBG(level, fmt, ...) to
output specific information. e.g.  I define below macro follow the
sanei_debug.h,
       #include <sane/sanei_debug.h>
       #define BACKEND_NAME  MY_BACKEND
       #define  FUNCTION_DETAIL  1
       #define  FUNCTION_TRACE  2

I call  DBG_INIT() in sane_init (). In some functions I use DBG(1, "%d",
param) and DBG(2, "%d", msg) to output debug information. But the backend
doesn't output  any information that I wanted while I debug it . Does anyone
tell me what should I do to output these debug information?

Thank you.