[sane-devel] problems with genesys and MD6228

Werner Holtfreter Holtfreter at gmx.de
Sun Jun 15 17:32:08 UTC 2008

Am Sonntag, 15. Juni 2008 07:12:50 schrieb stef:

> 	thanks for the data. Unfortunately, the log is too small. A
> typical log should be a few MB big. For instance I recorded a
> preview and 100 dpi gray scan a couple centimeters high, and that
> led to a 22 MB log.
>
> 	I'm going to analyze the log I done to try to find a bug in the
> backend. But if you can produce a more complete windows log, I'd
> be able to compare it with the one I have to find if we have
> similar or slightly different hardware.

Hello Stef,

here are the next 3 experiments with UsbSnoop:

1 all from plug in

2 prescan and scann

3 only scann, 100 dpi, gray, full A4.

Odd, the snoop-log grew while the mouse was moving, but not while
the scanning! Of course, the marker "installed" was set only on the
line "USB scanner".

(Files direct to you.)
--
Viele Grüße