[sane-devel] How to accurately scan A4(210mmx297mm) size paper?

eagleskycloud eagleskycloud at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:05:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

I want to accurately scan A4 paper(210mmx297mm),but there is not
A4(210mmx297mm) item in preset area drop down box in preview window of
XSane. I add 210mmx297mm item in the  preset area drop down box. XSane exit
and output segmentation fault in console after I select 210mmx297mm  and I
don't  click the scan button.  The 210mmx297mm item that I just added  has
not already in the drop down box when I run XSane at the second time. I drag
and adjust the scan size to 210.31mmx297.15mm, then click the scan button
and the scan is OK . I couldn't  accurately drag and adjust the scan size to
210mmx297mm. How to accurately scan A4(210mmx297mm) size?The version of
XSane is 0.99.

   Why there is not ISO standard paper size (e.g.A4(210mmx297mm)) in preset
area drop down box in preview window of XSane?

   How to accurately scan A4(210mmx297mm)paper?

Thank you.