[sane-devel] Support for Lexmark X1200 series (multifunction)

Juan Paul juanpaul.listas at yahoo.com.br
Mon Mar 3 05:23:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

    Someone can confirm if SANE has support for the all-in-one Lexmark X1200 series (X1240, X1250, X1270 or X1290)?
    I'm asking this because I want to buy one of theses models.

    I have verified on the sane page and some informations are ambiguous, for exemple, on the Lexmark section, have one entry that the model X12xx (means X1200 series) have the status "good" and have worked OK under USB 1.1 but haven't tested on USB 2.0; Below we can find four individual entries: X1240, X1250, X1270 and X1290 with the status "unsupported". (the USB-id for all devices are the same: 0x043d/0x007d).

If someone can help me, Thanks.

Juan Paul

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/