[sane-devel] Canon Pixma MX700 Sane backend

Nicolas nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Sun Mar 16 18:21:47 UTC 2008

FYI, the Canon PIXMA MX700 (all-in-one) is now supported by the pixma
backend, for both flatbed and ADF scanning.

Thanks to Mike, owner of a PIXMA MX700, who contacted me and provided
the USB Snoops with the Windows driver, and then tested the changes
added to the pixma backend.

Also enabled the 2 models PIXMA MX300 and MX310, as there's strong
chance they use the same protocol.

Upload to CVS done today, please report any issue.

Nicolas