[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 90

Pierre Willenbrock pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org
Wed Mar 19 15:46:02 UTC 2008

Volker Grabsch schrieb:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 03:24:45PM +0100, Pierre Willenbrock wrote:
>> +  ,
>> +  /* CANONLIDE90 */
>> +  {
>> +/*
>> +00 :
>> +02 : image ?? la con et inverse video
>> +0a : image ?? la con et inverse video et moteur ne stoppe pas ?? la fin du scan
>> +0e : ne reconnait plus la position home
>> +10 : mieux toujours une ligne verticale ?? gauche et en inverse video
>> +12 : comme 10
>> +18 : comme 10
>> +1a : comme 10
>> +38 : image de tr??s bonne qualit?? mais ecras??e de 50% en largeur
>> +3a : comme 38
>> +3e : comme 0e
>> +3c : le moteur essaye en vain de tourner
>> +*/
>
> Why are these comments written in french instead of english?

These are from his original sources. I couldn't match the other two to
the right values. The translation for these is somewhere in the mail
archive, but i was too lazy to dig them out. I don't speak french, so
i'd be grateful if someone translates the other two instances. On the
other hand, it is probably better to put this info into the page of this
scanner:
http://www.sane-project.org/unsupported/canon-lide-90.html

> Greets,
>
>     Volker