[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 90

sane at tsleg.com sane at tsleg.com
Wed Mar 19 16:13:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

It's just because they come from temporary code from a French person. As
I'm french to, I'll translate for you ;)

(I'll not translate word by word, cause "image à la con" means something
like "fucking picture")
>> +02 : image ?? la con et inverse video
dirty inverted picture
>> +0a : image ?? la con et inverse video et moteur ne stoppe pas ?? la fin du scan

dirty inverted picture and engine doesn't stop at the end of the scan
>> +0e : ne reconnait plus la position home

Can't go back home
>> +10 : mieux toujours une ligne verticale ?? gauche et en inverse video

better with a vertical ligne at the left and inverted picture
>> +12 : comme 10
>> +18 : comme 10
>> +1a : comme 10

like 10
>> +38 : image de tr??s bonne qualit?? mais ecras??e de 50% en largeur

great picture but 50% stretch
>> +3a : comme 38
>> +3e : comme 0e

like 38, 0e
>> +3c : le moteur essaye en vain de tourner

Engine tries to run