[sane-devel] scanner as digital camera back

Jo Dierickx dierickxjo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:04:54 UTC 2008

Ok it should be like this:
I converted my canon lide30 to a digital back for my cambo
<http://betelgeuse.umeqs.maine.edu/chris/equip.htm>wideframe camera, as in
this project <http://golembewski.awardspace.com/index.html>.
You can find some pictures I took
here<http://picasaweb.google.be/dierickxjo/ScannerProject>.
etc etc

I did subscribe to devel... how do i make this visible ?

Should i include or delete original messages?

thanks
Jo